Please be advised that both multi-tenanted and single-tenanted UniFi controllers hosted in the Lightspeed cloud have been upgraded from version 7.1.66 to version 7.2.94 with the exception of customers with legacy hardware and need to be on version 5.14.23.
- Fix possible dead-end during the adoption of UXG-PRO.
- Fix issue where nested symbolic links were created for data, logs, and run directories.
- UniFi Network Application updates may cause your adopted devices to reprovision.
- Minimum supported device firmware for U6-Series devices is 5.29.0, UAP/USW is 4.0.9, and for USG it’s 4.4.34.
- If you have any ‘service dns forwarding options’ configuration defined in config.gateway.json, it will overwrite the provisioning of statically defined name servers, leaving you with no DNS. Either remove the ‘service dns forwarding options’ portion of config.gateway.json, or add additional ‘options’ lines defining name servers, such as ‘server=22.214.171.124’, ‘server=126.96.36.199’, etc.